The top color combination of 2010 and the above pictures show you why. Purple and green can appeal to just about anyone. It can be playful and fun, rich and seductive, light and airy and even very natural with a wildflower feel. The versatility is amazing as is the variety of flowers to choose from. Your choices can include; orchids, callas, roses, stock, hydrangea, tulips, hyacinth, lilacs, freesia, lisianthus, bells of Ireland, Kermit daisies, spider mums and phlox to name but a few. Purple and green a great choice!
TagsAlberta Ballet article bouquet bouquets bridal bouquet calgary herald calgary orchid expert calgary orchids calgary wedding Christmas color contest winnner donation Easter Events expert fashion show florist flowers fun branches green Holiday holiday. green flowers Home and Garden Tour how to interview Local Artist mother's day New Products newspaper orchids orchids care our couples phalaenopsis photoshoot purple question Seasonal SPRING FLOWERS St. Patrick's Day trends trends for spring TULIPS twigs vendors wedding wedding flowers wedding shows wedding trends
- #ilovenaturescent instagram.com/p/zm3t8NiMdj/ 2 years ago
- First client for wedding decoration :-) instagram.com/p/zm2MsxiMa1/ 2 years ago
- Red (two) instagram.com/p/zcGzPZCMTW/ 2 years ago
- c h o c o l a t e ! ! ! instagram.com/p/zZirU7CMbJ/ 2 years ago
- #sweetloversbouquet instagram.com/p/zXikVOiMfH/ 2 years ago